Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to the Brown Family Blog. I hope this will help keep everyone up on the latest happenings in our family. I have never done this before, so I will learn as I go along.

The Lord is blessing us tremendously. We have a wonderful church family, growing friendships, and most recently the addition of Silas to our family. We couldn't ask for more.

Silas will be 2 months old the 28th of this month. I can't believe how time has flown by since he arrived in July. He is very strong. He can hold his head up pretty good, and he wants to stand like a big man all the time. He also grins and tries to coo at us. Dr. White, our pediatrician, says that he will do the same thing at the wall, but Silas always grins bigger at us than at he wall. He has started noticing objects and colors more now I have noticed. He loves to watch the ceiling fan and has begun to notice objects and colors on T.V. He likes to watch PlayHouse Disney in the mornings while I am eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. I can't wait to see him do other new things. It is so amazing!

Our church is doing well. Nathan is preaching his heart out every Sunday. The Lord is using him to do great things here. We love all the people here, and they love and treat us like family. I couldn't ask for a better place to be.

More news to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment