We also went to a Fall Festival Sunday night, and Silas had a blast. He ate sooo much candy. I hope he has had his fill of candy and dessert for a while. He will probably go through sugar withdrawal for the next few days. There was a game at the festival called "Needle in a Haystack" where kids could dig through hay and find a crocheting needle. Silas loved throwing the hay around, but didn't care at all about finding the needle. He also loved the hay ride and wanted to do that over and over again.
Silas has also been asking about going back to the petting zoo and riding the ponies. (We did that at the fair last week.) I have tried to explain that they had to go to another city and let other boys and girls feed the animals and ride the ponies, and that seems to satisfy him for now. He is so funny right now. He is singing songs, and it just cracks us up! I love it!
Hudson is really coming along as well. He has definitely found his voice, and loves to use it when he is hungry or sleepy. I couldn't ask for a better baby. He has discovered the excitement of the bouncer. He doesn't bounce quite like Silas did, but I'm sure he will soon. He loves to watch his big brother play, and you can almost see on his face that he can't wait to get down there and play with him. I pray that they play well together and not fight all the time.
Here are a few pics from the weekend. Hope you enjoy.
| Gotta love cowboy boots with your pj's |
| Our little Cowboy Woody |
| He found the needle! |
| Our little jumper |


No comments:
Post a Comment