Silas has become such a little boy. He is talking like crazy now, and can definitely tell you what he wants, doesn't want, and everything in between. Some of the things he says is so funny! Nathan and I just die laughing at some of the things he tells us. I have had several people tell me over and over again that this is the funnest age, but I didn't think I would ever get there. I am happy to say that they are absolutely right. For all the frustrating moments, there are funny and sweet moments to make me forget about all those frustrating ones.
Hudson is literally growing like a weed! I had to unpack 6-9months sleepers last week because he has already grown out of the 3-6months. He is a long little squirt. Maybe he will be tall like his daddy. He still wakes up through the night, but it isn't that bad. He usually eats and goes right back to sleep. (Praise the Lord for that!) He is definitely more easy going that Silas, but loves his mommy as much as Silas ever did.
Silas has stopped sucking on his fingers. Wahoo!!!!! I know some of you can hardly believe this, but it is true. He broke himself a couple of weeks ago because he had the hand, foot, and mouth infection. It happened to start while we were on vacation in Gulf Shores, so needless to say we did not have the greatest time. Silas had two ulcers on his tongue, which made eating and sucking on his fingers a nightmare. He has fully recovered and not sucked on his fingers since. I guess you could say that him being sick was a blessing in disguise. Since it has been a while, here are some recent pics of the boys.
I can't thank the Lord enough for giving me two sweet boys to love.
| My little Aubie Tiger! |
| Gotta love that grin, right! |
| Hudson on vacation |
| Silas as Spiderman |
| Another heartbreaker in the Brown family |
| Silas at our Trunk-or-Treat |
| Hudson at our Trunk-or-Treat |


No comments:
Post a Comment