I can hardly believe that December is here! That only means that Christmas is just around the corner. Christmas has always been my favorite time of year, but having Silas to join in the celebrating makes it that much more special. We have had so much fun decorating the tree and watching our annual Christmas movies on T.V. I can't wait to start our family traditions with Silas. Nathan and I bought stockings for the two of us and Silas earlier this week. They will look so good on our fireplace, which I am excited to have. We also had a lady in our church come over and make our picture in front of the fireplace with our Christmas pajamas on. I think they turned out great. I am looking forward to taking Silas home for the holidays and sharing our family traditions with him. I think he will enjoy it.
Silas is growing and changing literally everyday. He has started rolling over from belly to back, but he hasn't figured out how to roll from back to belly yet. I'm sure he will be doing that soon. Right now, he spins himself around on his belly while he is laying on the floor. It is the funniest thing. He has also been jabbering more lately. He moves his tongue around like he is trying so hard to put some words together. He watches EVERYTHING. He especially likes to watch me eat food. He will sit in his highchair or lay in the floor and just glue his eyes on me eating lunch or dinner. It's like he saying "I need some of that good food too, mom." It won't be long until he will be eating at the table with us.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment