Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Pics













We finally had Silas' picture taken over Thanksgiving, and received them today in the mail. First let me send a shoutout to the most amazing photographer in the world: Donja Dryden. She lives in Jacksonville, AL, and she has a God-given ability to take pictures. She photographed my wedding, and I couldn't be happier with the photos. We had Silas' Christmas pics taken while we were home, and I am more than pleased with how they turned out. Mrs. Dryden spent a mere 30 minutes with us, and produced the cutest pics of Silas. I am amazed every time I see them. If you are in the J'ville area or can make a trip, give Mrs. Dryden a call. It will be well worth your time and money. I have added her website to my favorite links, so check out her work.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I got to see him and get some sweet Silas sugar!!! He is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete