We are now entering the new and exciting world of teething. Silas is in the process of cutting his first tooth, and he is not having much fun doing it. He is not sleeping well at night, and gets fussy during the day. He is also experiencing some frustration because he wants to do so many things that he can't do right now. He is sitting up on his own pretty good, but still falls over after a while. He is also pulling his knees up under himself, so crawling might be in our near future. He wants to explore the house, but he can't right now. How frustrating! The good news is that he is a thriving, healthy 6 month old boy, and we can thank the Lord for that.
Silas has also started eating some baby food in the last couple of weeks. He likes sweet potatoes, carrots, and cereal with fruit. He is not a fan of green beans (what man is) or butternut squash with corn. I am having fun trying out new foods with him. I can't wait until this summer so I can feed him some fresh veggies from the garden.
School Christmas
8 years ago


Hey there... you have to change the link as well. =) My new address is sweetblessingseachday.blogspot.com. It is still linked to my old address. Sounds like little Silas is thriving! I wish you were here so I could see him. We miss ya'll!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete