I have been incredibly lazy in blogging. So, I am taking this little window of free time to catch up. Silas is growing like a weed, literally. He is almost 10 months old. I can hardly believe it. He is crawling all over the place and getting into anything and everything. Nathan finally had to take everything off the side tables in the living room because Silas kept pulling things off. A funny but gross story from Silas...one morning as we were all getting up, Nathan noticed that Silas had something in his mouth. This is not an unusual thing. Nathan said that I needed to get it out, so I picked Silas up and ran my finger around his mouth, and what I found was a little spider that must have died through the night. I was a little freaked out to say the least.
Silas is also a really good eater. He eats pretty much anything we put in front of him. It's great to see him try new things. We are working on using a sippy cup, but we haven't had much luck with that.
We are getting ready to head to Sand Mountain to visit with the fam. We are so excited, but sad at the same time. Nathan will not be able to go with us because he is leaving for a mission trip to Macedonia. He will be teaching and preaching while he is there. I look forward to seeing the pics when he gets back.


No comments:
Post a Comment