Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting back to normal...

I think things are getting back to normal after our insane "vacation." Last Saturday, I went to a blueberry farm and picked 7.5 pounds of blueberries. I loved it. It was the first time I've ever done that. I plan to go again soon. I have also put up some corn and peas this week. They didn't come from our garden, but we have had plenty of cucumbers and tomatoes from our little garden. Who would have ever thought that Nathan and I would become little farmers. I love having a garden. I have been thinking about what I want to plant next year.
We have also been taking Silas to the pool the past couple of weeks. He loves it! He is like a little fish. He and I went today, and he spent most of the time in the float that we bought for him. It was so peaceful that he almost fell asleep floating around. I love being able to do things like that with him.
He is also cutting more teeth. I'm not sure which one, but I'm sure we will find out soon enough. We are getting ready for his first birthday. That's right. His birthday will be next month. I can't believe it has been a year already. The fun has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment