skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My New Bed Buddy...
I have a new bed buddy whose name is Silas Brown. He has been waking up in the middle of the night or early morning crying. Why? I have not idea. The only thing I can come up with is that he is not liking the weaning process very much. I could be creating a habit of waking and then sleeping in the bed with me, but that is the only way I can get a little bit of rest. I have tried rocking him and letting him lay in the bed with me until he falls asleep, but every time I go to put him down in his crib he immediately begins to cry. I tried to let him cry for a little while this morning (at midnight by the way) but that didn't work either. Don't get me wrong. I love to snuggle and cuddle with my little man, but unfortunately sleeping with Silas is like sleeping with an alligator. He snuggles right up next to me then begins the "death roll", tossing and turning until he is almost on top of me. Sometimes he even tries to lay on my head. At this point I pick him up and move him over to the other side of the bed. He stays there for a little while then the process begins all over again. I am praying this is just a phase he is going through. I may return back to the Crocodile Hunter days (those of you who know me from high school will get that). For now I am enduring some sleepless nights and afternoon naps with the gator, Silas Brown.
No comments:
Post a Comment