Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Reconnected Again...

Yes, that's right. Our poor computer finally gave up the ghost over Labor Day weekend. Luckily I was in AL visiting family, so I missed all the frustration. Little did I know my frustration would come later when I needed to type a word document and print it. That is the pits!! I finally discovered a way to type my document using the church computer, but then I was off on another adventure trying to find someone who had an updated version of Office to print from. After almost and hour and a half, I finally got it printed. I love living in McDavid, but sometimes it really stinks. We broke down last weekend and bought a new laptop, so hopefully we will not have any problems for a little while.

On to something a little more cheerful...Silas is growing leaps and bounds. He is running all over the place now and just as busy. He is into something constantly. I feel like I spend the entire day saying "No. No." to him. I jokingly told someone that he will think that is his name. He is starting to say a few words here and there, and has recently become a climber in the last couple of days. This should be fun. He can do some of the funniest things, and Nathan and I just laugh and laugh. He is so much fun right now. I can't wait for what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment