Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Silas the Cowboy...well in a way





I am amazed every day how much Silas is growing and becoming his own little person. One day last week, I wanted to get some pictures of Silas riding his bouncing horse. I thought this would be an easy task because he usually lets me get at least a couple pictures before he is off and running to the next thing. Today was no different, except he didn't want to have his picture taken at all. If you don't know, Silas does this thing with his face where he snarls his nose up and snorts like a rhino to let us know he is upset or doesn't like something. It is the cutest, funniest thing. Well, that day Silas snarled up his nose and began running away from me as fast as he could. I finally got him to get on the horse, but he still didn't want his picture taken. Every time I got the camera ready to take the picture, he snarled up that nose and began snorting like a rhino. The pictures you see is what I got that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment