Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Could it really be fall?





It's October 4, and cool weather has finally reached our little town of McDavid. I can't get enough of it!! Silas loves it as well. We get to go outside in the morning and the afternoon. What a treat! Silas loves to ride in his wagon and play in the rocks in the church driveway. I knew the Lord would send the cool weather in His perfect time. I'm so glad I don't control the weather. It would be changing continuously. One minute I'm hot and sweating, the next I'm freezing cold. Call it a woman thing. I love this time of year. There are so many great things to do. Fall means football, cool weather, and warm soup. I am making my first pot of chili this week, and I am so excited. Can't wait to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment