Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011

Happy New Year to everyone!!! I cannot believe that 2011 is already here. It doesn't seem possible. Hopefully all of you have recovered from your celebrations and are ready to get this new year of opportunity under way. I have been listening to a Christian radio station, K Love, and they have been talking about choosing a word for the new year. It's like making a resolution, but cutting it down to a single word. I have been thinking about this for a couple of weeks now and have not come up with one yet. I am thinking about the word growth, but not sure. I will definitely be growing physically this year because of our newest addition coming, but I am not sure that will be my word for the year. Try it for yourself and see how you do.

Silas has had the worst cold ever since comin
g back from AL. I think he might be teething, but I can't feel anything coming through at this point. We are experiencing a lot of sleepless nights right now, which is killer for mom and dad both. Hopefully they will not last much longer...that's what I have said for months now. Since we have had to spend most of our days inside, Silas felt the need to lighten the mood today with a little guitar music.











It was the best music I have ever heard, and it made the day a little more exciting. He will be cutting a record soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment