I have finally found some spare time since we have been back from AL to post about our Christmas. Let me just say that we had the most interesting Christmas ever! I told you before that I had the stomach virus the week before Christmas, then Silas woke up the Monday were planning to leave vomiting. Well, it only got "better". While in AL, Silas came down with a terrible cold and Nathan woke up Christmas morning with the stomach virus. Can you believe it! There were some great things about going home for Christmas, however. Silas rode with my dad on the 4-wheeler to check the cows in the pasture. We could hardly get him off the 4-wheeler after that. When we woke up Christmas day, snow was falling and kept falling all day. So, in the midst of all the chaos, we got a white Christmas and Silas got to take his first ride on the 4-wheeler. It can't get any better than that now can it.
Silas loved opening presents this year. He couldn't wait to open the next one then help anyone else who was opening a present. I think he had more fun playing in the paper than the toys. I told our family they could have saved a lot of money by just giving Silas some paper in a box.


No comments:
Post a Comment