There will be no frills and lace in the Brown house...we are expecting another baby boy!! We are thrilled. Finding out what you are having has to be one of the great joys in life. It's like getting to pull back the wrapping of this wonderful gift that the Lord has blessed you with. I love the excitement that it brings to everyone around us. Hearing from everyone their prediction of boy or girl, then seeing their faces when you tell them the good news. Everyone at church has been sure that it was a little girl. A few people have had a good time aggravating me about our little girl. Don't get me wrong...we would have be happy with a little girl as well, but I guess I just feel more confident with little boys. So for right now it will be Tonka trucks and choo choo trains. We have no names picked out as of now, but hopefully it won't take us long.
What does Silas think about all of this? I still don't think he really understands at this point. We took him to the doctor with us to see the ultrasound, but he didn't really seemed interested in what was going on. He just wanted to sit with momma on the table. It should be an interesting ride once the new baby gets here. We try to talk about the new baby as much as we can to hopefully get him ready, but I don't think that will help.
Silas is growing like a weed. He is really coming into his own. He definitely has his own way of doing things, but usually gets them done. He loves being outside, and we have been thankful for the nice weather the past week or so. He is still not talking much, but I know it will come soon enough.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment