Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update

I can't believe it has been more than a month since I last posted. We have become somewhat busy since I last posted, so here's an update on everyone.
Nathan is coaching Wee Ball at the local ball park. For those of you who don't know what this is, it is a step below Tee Ball. Yep that's right...3 and 4 year olds. I have my own opinions about children that young playing, but I will reserve that for another time. His team has played two games so far, but Silas and I have only been to one of them. I'm not sure how many we will get to attend, but Nathan is doing a great job. He sees it as a way to get out into the community and help, so I know it will be a good thing.
I am growing like a weed, literally. I just had another appointment with our OB/GYN and everything seems to be going as it should. I have learned in the last week that Curves in Cantonment is planning to close in May if no one buys it. I am more than a little disappointed about that. I am looking for ways to keep in shape until the end of my pregnancy and then after as well. I have a couple of options, but I pray the Lord will work things out so that Curves will stay open.
On to Silas...He has the most to update about.
In two days he will be 19 months old. I can hardly believe it! He is starting to do so many funny things now, and he is really developing his own personality. Here are just a few...
* He loves to go to the bathroom with me. It is very rare that I get to go to the bathroom alone.
* He loves to brush his teeth, and wants to brush all the time. I am thankful that he wants to brush, but every time we go to the bathroom is a little much. He also likes to get ready with me in the mornings by putting on deodorant, brushing his hair, putting on lotion, and even spraying his hair with hairspray.
*He is such a helper. He loves to help me with any task around the house, and does a good job cleaning up his toys in the living room, sometimes without even being asked.
*We had to get his first X-rays done and few weeks ago because he fell in a hole in the yard and had a pretty bad limp. There were no brakes, and he has fully recovered.
*He is still not talking much, but can make several animal noises and about 10 or so words that Nathan and I can decipher most of the time.
My time has run out to share. Silas is ready for some attention. Hopefully it will not be this long again before I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment