Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011

I can't believe how busy life can be!  It seems like we have been going nonstop since Christmas, and it doesn't seem to be getting any slower.  
Silas is growing like a weed, of course.  He is doing some of the funniest things right now, and even beginning to talk a little.  I try to decode what he is saying, and most of the time I can, but sometimes I just have to look at him and say, "I have no idea what you are trying to tell me."  He loves, loves, loves, to go outside, so we try to get him out every day.  The hot and humid months of summer are coming, so that will get a little tougher.  He also loves, loves, loves his Paw-paw.  He asks about him all the time.  He wants to check on the "moo moos", ride in the big truck, and also ride on the four-wheeler.  He asks about these things many times through the day.  He has even started talking about the cows being in the barn, which is so funny.  He has also started associating activities with people at church.  For example, one older couple at church babysits occasionally and rides him on the tractor and four-wheeler, so when we see them, he starts saying tractor over and over.  Another older couple in our church took us fishing last week, so now when he sees them he starts saying fish over and over again.  He loves the playground, and wants to go to the park and play on the playground just about everyday.  He also likes to play on the playground at Chick-Fil-A, and has recently learned to slide down the slide.  I told Nathan that we would never get him to leave now that he knows he can slide down. 
I am coming up on the end of my pregnancy now, and I still have several things to do.  We are moving the boys into the same room, but haven't gotten it ready yet.  Hopefully in the next week or so that will be finished.  We have no bedding for the crib, but we still have a little bit of time to get that since the baby will be sleeping in our bedroom for a while.  As most of you know, this pregnancy has been totally opposite from my first.  When I went to the doctor at the end of April, he measured two weeks early, so we may have a big baby on our hands.  I would love to deliver two weeks early, but we shall see.  
We had some new pictures made of Silas and the family.  Some of them turned out really good considering how uncooperative Silas was.  It's good to know it is just his age, says my awesome photographer Donja Dryden.  Check out her website on my blog.  








Curves closed a couple of weeks ago, so I am in the process of finding a new place to exercise.  It has been somewhat difficult because of where we live.  Most of the places are in Pensacola, and driving that far is not an option for us.  I am in desperate need of some exercise, so if all I can do is just walk here at our house, that will have to suffice.  Hopefully something will come open soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment