So I am a little over a month away from meeting the new addition to our family, and I am so excited. I have been in the nesting phase for about the last month, so it has been interesting here at the Brown house. We finally got the boy's room ready, and Silas has been sleeping in there for almost the past week. He loves it. We are decorating with a farm theme, and Nathan's dear, sweet aunt Tammy gave us a barn frame to put onto the wall. It looks so good. When Silas talks about his new room, he first mentions the barn on the wall. I am still in the process of organizing clothes and the closets, but that will come together soon. I have been a little frustrated about bedding for the crib. I can't seem to find the color scheme I am looking for. I thought I had found a bumper pad that would work, but of the four reviews that I read, three of them said that the quality was not worth the price. So, I am back to square one. I still have to get crib bedding and curtains for the new room. Hopefully I can come up with something soon.
Silas is talking more and more these days. Mostly about big trucks, tractors, the barn, moo cows, horses, etc. When we ride in the car or truck now, Silas tells us that he wants to go "that way." Maybe that is an indication he will be good with directions. For now we are trying to survive the already blazing heat here in sunny Florida. I can't believe it is this hot. I hate to see what July and August will bring.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment