We are getting closer to the arrival of our newest addition, Hudson Taylor. I have started my weekly visits to the doctor, and I am progressing nicely. I hope that I will deliver early, doesn't every pregnant woman, but if that doesn't happen, I am ready to be induced again.
Silas has become more aware of the new baby I think. When I as him where baby brother is, he says, "belly." Then he wants to pull my shirt up and feel the baby move. He presses his little hands into by belly and says, "move!" It is the cutest thing ever! I hope it will be an easy transition for him.
We were recently blessed by Nathan's mom with a new swing set for Silas's birthday. We got it early so he could play on it all summer, which is already miserably hot here in Florida. It took Nathan and three men from church working until shortly after lunch to get it 3/4 completed. I think Nathan said it had about a million pieces and screws. They were such troopers to work out in the hot sun that day. Nathan finished it on Monday night, but it was too dark for Silas to play on it, so we decided to take him out there first thing Tuesday morning. I think he will really enjoy playing on it. He had a good time Tuesday morning.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment