Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

So, So Blessed

I can't brag enough on my wonderful husband of five years now.  He is the sweetest, thoughtful, and loving man I have ever met.  Yes, that's right.  I'm talking about Nathan Brown.  We recently celebrated our fifth anniversary, and Nathan wanted to make it really special.  He finally convinced me to leave Silas for one night so we could have some time to spend just the two of us.  I'm so, so glad he did.  We had a great night!
He took me to a really nice restaurant in Pensacola, thanks to the blessing of some great people in our church, and then we spent the night in a nice little hotel down on the wharf.  It was great! The food and service at the restaurant was incredible, even though I felt like we were a little out of place with all the "fancy" people in the place.  We at things that we would probably never get anywhere else, including a chocolate souffle that was to die for.  
I can't believe the Lord has given me such a great husband to pamper me on special occasions and on normal days as well.  I am so, so blessed to have him in my life.

To update everyone on the baby situation...I am still dilated 2cm and about 70% effaced, but the baby has dropped a little.  We decided to schedule to be induced on July 11 if the baby doesn't come early because of our schedules and the doctor's.  So, that only leaves two full weeks until we welcome our little bundle into the world.  I am still working on getting little odds and ends together, but we are ready for him for the most part.  We can't wait for him to get here!  We hope he comes soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment