Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

che

Sweet boys

Keeping cool in the summer sun.

Check out that saggy diaper!

I had a blast soaking Daddy with the water hose.
Summertime in the south doesn't get any better than running around with only the diaper on and playing outside with the water hose.  Silas had so much fun playing with the water hose.  He asked to go out again today.  My boys are growing so fast!!  I want to keep them small longer, but I know they have to eventually grow up. 
Hudson Update:
I took Hudson to the doctor for his 8 week checkup yesterday.  He weighed a whopping 12lb. 6oz. and was 25 1/4 in long.  I couldn't believe that he had grown so much!  He is such a little butterball compared to Silas at this age.  Our doctor said he was a normal, healthy, thriving 2 month old.  I thank God for how Hudson and Silas are growing.  They are the greatest thing I have ever done in my life.  They make life much more interesting than Nathan and I could've imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment