I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. For some of you, you are not surprised at all. Life at the Brown house has been very busy over the past month. I have started selling Premier jewelry to make a little extra money for our family. I have just started, but I am already enjoying it. I love getting together with other ladies and talking about the great Christian company that I now work for. I can make my own schedule that doesn't take a lot time away from my little ones.
Silas is such a little man these days. He is talking up a storm. My mom told me the other day that she knew when he started talking he wouldn't stop. That is pretty much true. He is noticing everything as well, and wants to know where people are and what they are doing. It is the sweetest thing.
We visited with my family in AL a couple of weekends ago, and Silas had a great time checking the cows, riding the tractor, and playing outside with my dad. All weekend he wanted to know where Runt was. (Runt is a guy who works for my dad, and his name is not really Runt. That's just what everyone calls him.) Since we have been home, Silas has asked numerous times where Runt is and what he is doing.
Hudson is growing leaps and bounds. He has started holding his head up really well, and he has also started kicking his legs and moving his arms like he can't wait to get down and play with his big brother. I think I will have another active little boy on my hands. Who needs exercise with these live wires.
I'll just show you some pics from the last few days, and you can see my blessings for yourself.
| I love riding the big tractor with my Paw-Paw |
| I wanted to race down the road like my big cousins. |
| I think I'm going to win! |
| All you need in life is a trailer full of gravel |


No comments:
Post a Comment