Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12, 2010

I celebrated my 27th birthday this week. I had a great time celebrating with my sweet husband, who took me out to eat. It was just the two of us. I loved it. He treated me to ice cream afterward, which is my weakness. I can't hardly turn down a good dessert. I am trying to do better in that area since the holidays are coming up. We also celebrated with some friends here in McDavid. My family couldn't come down, so this was the next best thing. We had my favorite meal: breakfast. It doesn't get any better than biscuit, gravy, eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and of course muffins. It's the simple things in life that make all the difference. I pray the next year will be as fun and exciting as the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment