Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19, 2010

I want to take this opportunity to give praise to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has been so good to our family and provided for us in ways we could never have imagined. I love serving a God who provides for His children. Here are just a few ways He has done this just in the last month or two.
Our family was able to travel to North Carolina to visit with friends that we haven't seen since we moved to Florida. Nathan was able to preach while we were there, which we enjoyed very much. We were blessed by some members in our church with money that enabled Nathan and I to have a date night all by ourselves. And just this week, we received a gift card in the mail for groceries at Publix. I love how the Lord works. Even when we feel like He is no where to be found, He is right there waiting to show up and show out in a big way. He has never let us down, and I can't praise Him enough.
I hope you have something you can praise our great God for.

No comments:

Post a Comment