I haven't blogged in a while so this will be random catch up information.
Our family was blessed to go back to Wake Forest, North Carolina, where we lived for two years while Nathan finished his master's degree, and visit with friends. Nathan preached a revival in Clinton, NC for one of our friends from seminary, so we took a few extra days and stayed in Wake Forest. We had so much fun. We got to hang out with friends and be our crazy selves for a few days. I visited my old school, Cedar Creek. That was a blast. Everyone couldn't believe were there. It has been two years since we have been back, but we picked up as if we had only been gone a little while. Isn't that great when you have friends like that. The Lord is good.
It has been a whirlwind since we got back. We had trunk or treat at the church. Silas liked that, but I think he is still a little to young to really enjoy it. We had an awesome game for kids to play to win candy. They had to get ping pong balls in a series of buckets. It was a hoot to see all of them. Even some of the adults got in on the fun. We had Homecoming the next day.
Silas is crying so I will have to finish later.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment