Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

We are so excited to be leaving for Alabama for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We can't wait to spend time with our friends and family. Another thing I am looking forward to is the GOOD food. Some of you may be like me and have certain foods you look forward to eating at different places. I love eating my Granny's dressing. It has to be the best in the entire world. I look forward to the sweet potato casserole and pasta salad at my aunt's house. These simple things make the holidays great for me.
Nathan preached this past Sunday about being intentional with sharing Jesus with others during this Thanksgiving. I encourage you do three things this season: think about Jesus, talk about Jesus, and love like Jesus. I think if we take time to think about these simple things, it will be easy to make Jesus part of our Thanksgiving celebrations. Hope you and your family have a happy, Jesus-filled Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment