Once again I have to apologize for not updating more often. Since we got back from Thanksgiving, life has been a little crazy at the Brown house.
First of all let me tell everyone that the Brown house is about to get even crazier come July 2011. We will be welcoming our second bundle of joy on July 15th, or around that time. I know most of you know this already, but that is why I haven't posted in a while. I have been nauseated all day every day since before Thanksgiving. As most of you women know, that means that I didn't get to enjoy the food this year. Don't misunderstand...I was able to eat the food, but because I was sick, I wasn't able to really enjoy it. I hope that will go away in another week or so.
I have been complaining to Nathan, and everyone else for that matter, that I have already gained more weight with this baby than I did with Silas at this point in pregnancy. I can still wear most of my regular clothes, but I did break out a dress for church this morning that really showed off my pooch as I like to call it. Women who have had multiple children know what I am talking about, and I understand that because I am pregnant, I will inevitably gain weight. I just wasn't ready to start gaining it right now. I guess I will just have to break out the rubber band for a little while until the maternity clothes start to fit.
Other than the sickness and weight gain, I am thrilled to have another little one in the house. I know there will definitely never be another dull moment in the Brown house.
School Christmas
8 years ago


Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete