Life with two boys is definitely exciting, especially with one being an official toddler now. Silas is doing some of the funnest things right now. He is also picking up so many things we say and do. He can pretty much speak in sentences now, which is incredible because just a month ago he was still only saying a few words here and there. I can't believe how much he is growing up.
At the moment, Silas has become crazy about Toy Story. All he wants to watch is Toy Story. Luckily we have all three recorded on the television. I love watching him watch television. I love to see him laugh and interact with what he is watching. He is becoming a little man right before my eyes.
Last night, Nathan had a lock-in at the church for the youth so the boys and I were here alone. I asked Silas if he wanted to be my bed buddy, and he happily said, "Yep!" This morning I had Silas sleeping beside me and Hudson in my arms. Life doesn't get any better than that. I love snuggling with my boys. I know the time will come when they will not want to do that anymore, so I'm going to get in all I can while I can.
Silas goes for his two year checkup next week. I can't wait to see how he has grown. Hopefully this will be the last checkup until he turns three.
Silas felt like posing the other day with his baby brother, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures.
School Christmas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment