Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Silas has started talking so much in the last couple of months.  I guess he finally decided it was time.  We took him to the doctor for his two-year checkup and he weighed 28 pounds and was 35 1/2 inches long.  
Here are just a few of his favorite things right now....
*He loves, loves, loves Toy Story.  He is to the point of being obsessed with it really.  He wants to watch it all the time.  Luckily we have all three recorded on our DVR.  He also loves the song at the end of Toy Story 3.  It is the Spanish version of "You Got a Friend In Me."  He loves to dance to it.  It is the cutest thing ever!
*He still loves, loves, loves to drink milk, or "nuk" as he says it.
*He has started becoming a real boy with throwing balls, and other things, hitting, play fighting, etc.  I only hope he doesn't hit some poor kid or adult not expecting it.  He also loves to run and climb.  I caught him climbing into the baby bed from off of a toy in the floor.  He is quite the monkey.
*He loves to play with his tractors and animals.  He lines up his animals in a perfect row.  Every animal must be in the right place.  If one falls over, he acts like that is the worst thing in the world.  He also likes to build fences for his animals.  In the Brown house, we like to mix all of our animals together, so we have cows, horses, bears, giraffes, zebras, and elephants all in the same fence.
* He enjoys playing on the playground at Chick-fil-A and eating chicken nuggets.
*He likes to eat hotdogs for lunch, much to my despise.  At this point, though, I am just glad he is eating something.
*Of course, he stills loves, loves, loves to play with my hair.  If he is sitting close to me, he has some hair in his free hand.  The other hand is occupied with his sucking on his two middle fingers.  I'm not sure what he will do if I ever cut my hair short.  I guess for now I better leave it longer.
*He has been a pool man this summer.  He has started jumping in to his daddy.  He will be a little fish by next summer.
These are just a few of Silas's favorite things.  I'm sure there will be more to come.

Today he told me he was going to school.  Here's the picture.










No comments:

Post a Comment