Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Day, Another Year Older...

I celebrated my 26th birthday yesterday. It's still hard to believe it. I never would have thought at 26 I would be a stay-at-home mom living in McDavid, FL, but I have to say that I would not have it any other way. I love staying at home with Silas and being able to see him literally change each day. God knew what He was doing when he placed woman in her special role as caretaker of the home. I wish we lived in a world where every mother could stay home with her children and watch them grow and mature, especially in the Lord. It is a daunting task, but one that is full of joy. I hope that the next 26 years are as exciting as the last have been. I look forward to what God has in store for me and my growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment