Since I found out that I was pregnant with a baby boy, I have become more and more aggravated with trying to find cute boy's clothing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Well, I took matters into my own hands. I decided to make my own cute clothes for Silas. I got the idea from my cousin who makes most of her girl's clothes, and she has even made some boy's clothes. She kept telling me how easy they were to make, but I was hesitant to get started. Well, recently I was almost forced to do something because Silas did not have any winter clothes. We got tons of clothes, but no winter things. So, I finally got the courage to get the pattern for a simple pair of Jon Jons, and my new hobby began. It is the easiest thing I have ever made in my life, and the best part is that they don't require much fabric so they can be made fairly inexpensive. I really enjoy making them, and think they look so cute on Silas. He wore the first one Sunday. I couldn't help taking a picture of him. Just call me Little Suzy Homemaker.
School Christmas
8 years ago


cute cute cute!
ReplyDelete