Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Could it really be fall...

Since moving to Florida a year ago, there is one thing I miss about being in "Sweet Home Alabama:" FALL. Yep, that's right. It is November and we are still wearing short sleeves, capris, and sometimes even shorts. Don't get me wrong, it is nice when I hear that in Northeast AL the high for the day is 40 degrees, I can walk out in comfortable 80 degree weather. I am a four season girl, however. I need the transition from summer heat to winter cold. I'm sure it will be something we just get used to, but for now, I'm longing for some cooler weather. I think that fall is finally here to stay. It has been extremely pleasant all week. I have even been wearing some longsleeved shirts and have officially packed my summer clothes. Hopelly I will not have to get them back out to find something cool to wear in December like last year when it was 80 degrees on the 17th of December. That's just wrong. I look forward to bringing my winter coat home to 'Bama because I sure don't get much use out of it here. I really shouldn't complain because I only live 45 minutes from the beach, which is heaven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment