Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bathtime Fun...

I have to share with all of you the fun of bathtime for Silas. It certainly did not start out that way for us. When we brought him home from the hospital, he hated having a bath. I think it was because of the way we had to do it. We had to give him a sponge bath because his cord couldn't get wet. As soon as his cord healed, we put him in the bathtub. We had some of the same crying hysterically, but once he figured out that he actually liked being in the water, he has never looked back. It is so funny to listen to him shout out with joy while I give him his bath. We make up songs while we are in there, too. He splashes around the entire time. What a blessing it is to not hear the screaming and crying now. Things just keep getting better and better every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment