Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trunk or Treat...




This past weekend, Silas participated in his very first Trunk or Treat at our church. We dressed up as Abraham, Sarah, and Baby Isaac. We were unsure how our "trunk" would turn out, but everything came together in the end. Silas had so much fun, and I'm sure they had John Deer hats in Bible times. It was rather chilly Saturday afternoon, so Silas got to wear his infant snuggie as we call it to keep him warm. He was so nice and warm that he slept most of the time we were out there. Doesn't Nathan portray the perfect Abraham. LOL! We had several kids to come through, and many of them were not church members. I hope this leads to new people for our church. By the end of the night, Nathan was already thinking of next year. I don't know how we can top this one.

1 comment: