OK, so there is a lot of things that I have been wanting to share with all of you, but I haven't had the chance, so I will try to get it all in at once.
Most of you know that Silas hates riding in the car. Well, hate is not really the right word for how he feels. I think that loath would be a better word. However his dislike is hit or miss nowadays. Nathan and I tried everything we knew to do. I have been sitting in the back seat with him, talking to him, giving him toys to play with, but nothing seemed to help. I think it was that first trip to AL that did him in. After that, he was never the same. (Ha! Ha!) We thought we had figured out how to end the love hate relationship when we changed his car seats. We put our convertible car seat in and he seemed to love it. That was just a tease because the new soon wore off and his hate has returned. However, yesterday we went to P'cola, and he did great. He didn't make a sound the entire trip. We were praising the Lord the whole day.
Silas is really growing and developing before our very eyes. He has discovered a love for his Baby Einstein play station. I have noticed that he looks at everything and even has begun to play with them. He has also developed a taste for the baby swing that we have. Everyday is something new. It is so great to see him discover all of it. One thing I am not excited about is him grabbing a handful of my hair on occasion. He can grip objects now, and my hair is an easy target. He is sleeping through the night now, thank the Lord, and wakes up so happy in the mornings. He and I snuggled this morning for a little while after he got up. I loved it! I'm so glad I get to have that time with him. I know it will not last long, so I'm soaking up every minute.
Well that's all for now. My baby needs feeding. There's more to come...


No comments:
Post a Comment